Roommate Matching - Female

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AAS 231 pages for more information about the meeting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jackievilladsen
New
AAS Member ID: 40934
First Name: Jackie
Last Name: Villadsen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Female

Post by jackievilladsen » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:36 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a reservation at the Gaylord from Sunday Jan 7 to Friday Jan 12 (checking out on Friday). I'm a female postdoc. I would like to find a female roommate (any career stage) and it's okay if you are only staying for part of that time - I would like to split the cost for however many nights you stay. The cost per night is $108 + 18% sales tax, divided across two people, so it should come out to $107 per person per night for however many nights you are staying. Please message me or email me at jackievilladsen@gmail.com if you would like to share the room. Thanks!

Jackie Villadsen

jackievilladsen
New
AAS Member ID: 40934
First Name: Jackie
Last Name: Villadsen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - Female

Post by jackievilladsen » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:07 pm

Whoops the cost per night is $181 + 18% sales tax, that's how it comes out to $107 per person per night.

Return to “Washington, DC - AAS 231st Meeting Roommate Search”