Roomate Matching - Male undergrad/grad

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AAS 231 pages for more information about the meeting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
OmarLuna
New
AAS Member ID: 56997
First Name: Omar
Last Name: Lua
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roomate Matching - Male undergrad/grad

Post by OmarLuna » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:24 am

I'm a junior at West Texas A&M University, I have a reservation at the Gaylord from Jan. 8 to the 12th that i am looking to split. If you're interested, contact me at oluna1@buffs.wtamu.edu

Mckeown
New
AAS Member ID: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roomate Matching - Male undergrad/grad

Post by Mckeown » Sat May 12, 2018 8:03 am

Are you still looking for a roommate by any chance? Couldn't reach you at that email address so I'm leaving a message here.
We're all blown away by these weight loss pills for women and their effectiveness.

Return to “Washington, DC - AAS 231st Meeting Roommate Search”