Roommate Matching - female grad/postdoc/undergrad

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AAS 231 pages for more information about the meeting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gmuso
New
AAS Member ID: 56602
First Name: Gibwa
Last Name: Musoke
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - female grad/postdoc/undergrad

Post by gmuso » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:06 am

Hi,

I have a reservation at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Centre and would like to share my room. I am booked from the 7th to the 13th January. I am a female postgraduate student in the final few months of my PhD. Please message me if you would like to split the room, the split would be 50/50 and would be around ~$543 per person (plus taxes). I am flying in from the UK and so would like to leave on the 13th, if you would prefer to leave on the 12th I am happy to pay the full rate for my extra day.

Thanks

RachelK24
New
AAS Member ID: 56661
First Name: Rachel
Last Name: Terheide
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - female grad/postdoc/undergrad

Post by RachelK24 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:27 pm

Hello,

I'm female and looking for a roommate too! I'll probably leave on the 12th. I'm a senior in college. Please reply if you'd like to email me.

gmuso
New
AAS Member ID: 56602
First Name: Gibwa
Last Name: Musoke

Re: Roommate Matching - female grad/postdoc/undergrad

Post by gmuso » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:31 am

Hi,

Thank you for your message, however I have already found a roommate

Return to “Washington, DC - AAS 231st Meeting Roommate Search”