Roommate Matching - Female Undergrad/Grad, Jan. 8-10

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AAS 231 pages for more information about the meeting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kromich
New
AAS Member ID: 53492
First Name: Kristine
Last Name: Romich
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Female Undergrad/Grad, Jan. 8-10

Post by kromich » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:57 pm

I am a student at California State University, Northridge. I've booked a room at the Gaylord National for the nights of January 8, 9, and 10 (checking out on the 11th). Looking for up to 3 female roommates (undergrads/grad students preferred) to split the cost. The room rate is $181/night plus tax; cost per person will depend on the number of occupants.

Please reply to this thread or send me a message if interested.

Thanks,

Kristine

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Washington, DC - AAS 231st Meeting Roommate Search”