Roommate Search - female grad student or postdoc

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AAS 231 pages for more information about the meeting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
atowner
New
AAS Member ID: 40507
First Name: Allison
Last Name: Towner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Search - female grad student or postdoc

Post by atowner » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Hello -

I am a fourth-year female grad student planning to stay at the Gaylord, seeking a female graduate student or postdoc to share room. I'm planning to check in on the afternoon of January 8 and check out on the morning of January 13. I'll be driving up from Virginia so there's a chance I could give a ride to/from Reagan National Airport, depending on your flight times.

Please let me know if you are interested in sharing a room.

zhuochen
New
AAS Member ID: 57000
First Name: Zhuo
Last Name: Chen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Search - female grad student or postdoc

Post by zhuochen » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:03 am

Hi,

I am a second-year female grad student from UCLA and want to share a room with you! I am also planning to check in on January 8 and check out on January 13. Please let me know if you need more information, my email is zhuochen@astro.ucla.edu. Thank you!

Best,
Zhuo

atowner
New
AAS Member ID: 40507
First Name: Allison
Last Name: Towner

Re: Roommate Search - female grad student or postdoc

Post by atowner » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:27 pm

Hi Zhuo,

Wonderful! I'll send you an email at your UCLA address. My email address is at4bu@virginia.edu, just in case you need it.

-Allison

Return to “Washington, DC - AAS 231st Meeting Roommate Search”