Roommate matching - female grad/postdoc/undergrad

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AAS 231 pages for more information about the meeting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vparkash2014
New
AAS Member ID: 56936
First Name: Vaishali
Last Name: Parkash
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate matching - female grad/postdoc/undergrad

Post by vparkash2014 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Hi,

I have made a reservation at an Airbnb at the Wyndham National Harbor Resort (a few minute walk away from the Gaylord). We are currently two female PhD students and are looking for the third roommate. The apartment had two bedrooms (1 king & 2 doubles). The room is about $1100 in total and we will be splitting it three-ways. PM me if you are interested or have any questions :).

lkreidberg
New
AAS Member ID: 36264
First Name: Laura
Last Name: Kreidberg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate matching - female grad/postdoc/undergrad

Post by lkreidberg » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Hi - I'm an interested female postdoc. You can contact me at laura.kreidberg@cfa.harvard.edu. What are the dates of the reservation?

Return to “Washington, DC - AAS 231st Meeting Roommate Search”