Roomate Matching -- male undergrad

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AAS 231 pages for more information about the meeting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
murphyjm
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Joseph
Last Name: Murphy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roomate Matching -- male undergrad

Post by murphyjm » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:51 am

I'm a male senior undergrad looking for another male undergraduate or graduate student who will be staying at the Gaylord Convention Center for nights Sunday 1/7 through Thursday 1/11. We would split the cost of the room 50/50. Message me if you might be interested and we can follow up via email to work out the details!

will.waalkes
New
AAS Member ID: 50517
First Name: William
Last Name: Waalkes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roomate Matching -- male undergrad

Post by will.waalkes » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Hey, I'm a male grad student also looking for a Gaylord roommate. Feel free to email me at william.waalkes@colorado.edu

danryb
New
AAS Member ID: 0

Re: Roomate Matching -- male undergrad

Post by danryb » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:32 pm

If you are still looking for a roommate, I am a male undegrad and I am looking to stay at the Gaylord Convention Center Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights, and would be happy to split the bill.

Return to “Washington, DC - AAS 231st Meeting Roommate Search”