Roommate Matching - Female

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AAS 231 pages for more information about the meeting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bludwig
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Bethany
Last Name: Ludwig
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Female

Post by Bludwig » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:01 am

Hello,

I'm a female undergrad student at the University of California San Diego.
I'm looking for a room to split with another female at the AAS this year. My dates are the 7th to the 12th.

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

CaseyLynn
New
AAS Member ID: 49851
First Name: Casey
Last Name: Brinkman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - Female

Post by CaseyLynn » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi, I'm also a female student looking for a roommate. Are you still searching for someone?

Best,
Casey

Return to “Washington, DC - AAS 231st Meeting Roommate Search”