Roommate matching: female undergrad

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AAS 231 pages for more information about the meeting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bilibili
New
AAS Member ID: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate matching: female undergrad

Post by bilibili » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello,

I'm a female undergraduate student, and I'm looking forward to share my room with another female student (undergrad/grad/post-doc) at Gaylord from Jan 7 -- 12th/ 13th. (the end date is flexible). Split would be 50/50 for the room.

Please pm me or comment on the post.

Thanks
____________________________Update____________________________________________

I already found a roommate
Last edited by bilibili on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hmzhang
New
First Name: Helen
Last Name: Zhang
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate matching: female undergrad

Post by hmzhang » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Hello, I am a female undergrad student from Reed College and I'm looking for a roommate as well. Would you like to perhaps share a room? My name is Helen and I'll pm you more info. Please contact me if interested!

Return to “Washington, DC - AAS 231st Meeting Roommate Search”