Roommate Matching - Male Undergrad Student

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AAS 231 pages for more information about the meeting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sondanaa
New
AAS Member ID: 56518
First Name: Elias
Last Name: Holte
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Male Undergrad Student

Post by Sondanaa » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:06 pm

I'm a male undergraduate student looking for an undergrad/graduate roommate at the Gaylord convention center from the 6th to the 12th. Payment would be split 50/50, if you're not looking for those exact dates I may be able to pay for one or two full nights.

Let me know if you're interested.

zhw0595
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Haowen
Last Name: Zhang
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - Male Undergrad Student

Post by zhw0595 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi, I'm a 4th-year undergrad student from Peking Univ., China. I'm looking for a roommate during the 231th AAS meeting. I keep a regular daily schedule, and sleeps relatively early (no later than 0:00 A.M.). Do you have similar sleeping patterns to mine? Or if you stay up a bit, could you keep quiet after 0:00? Please let me know if you are willing to share a room with me. Thank you.

Sondanaa
New
AAS Member ID: 56518
First Name: Elias
Last Name: Holte

Re: Roommate Matching - Male Undergrad Student

Post by Sondanaa » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:30 pm

zhw0595 wrote:Hi, I'm a 4th-year undergrad student from Peking Univ., China. I'm looking for a roommate during the 231th AAS meeting. I keep a regular daily schedule, and sleeps relatively early (no later than 0:00 A.M.). Do you have similar sleeping patterns to mine? Or if you stay up a bit, could you keep quiet after 0:00? Please let me know if you are willing to share a room with me. Thank you.
I would be happy to share a room and am completely fine with being quiet after 0:00 A.M., I will mostly likely asleep before then. I will be trying to get up fairly early, around 6:00 or 7:00 most days. Send me an email at holteel@mnstate.edu and we can get the rest of it sorted out.

Thanks for the response!

Return to “Washington, DC - AAS 231st Meeting Roommate Search”