Roommate Matching - female grad student

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AAS 231 pages for more information about the meeting.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
katieg
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Katie
Last Name: G
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - female grad student

Post by katieg » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:57 pm

I am looking at a reservation at the Gaylord for the 231 AAS, unless I can find a cheaper hotel within walking distance. I would like to find a female roommate who is a graduate student/postdoc. The reservation will be from Jan 8 - 13. Please message me if you would like to split the room. The room is about $180 per night + $15 daily resort fee + plus taxes. The bill will be split 50-50.

juliedj
New
AAS Member ID: 36770
First Name: Julie
Last Name: Djordjevic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - female grad student

Post by juliedj » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi Katie,

I am interested. I am in the final months of my PhD and plan to present a dissertation talk. I was hoping to stay at the Gaylord as well, as it will be the most convenient and all the other hotels nearby seem to be in the same price range anyway. The only caveat is that I need to arrive Sunday the 7th and then leave on the 12th. If that complicates matters too much for you, I'll try posting another thread. Thought I would ask first before posting a near identical message. :)

Thanks, Julie

katieg
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Katie
Last Name: G

Re: Roommate Matching - female grad student

Post by katieg » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Hi Julie,

Your dates would work just fine for me, actually. I'll pm you my email and we can communicate that way?

Return to “Washington, DC - AAS 231st Meeting Roommate Search”