Room available

AAS members planning to travel to Washington, DC, to attend the March for Science on 22 April can use this forum to search for others with whom to share a hotel room or to identify and connect with DC-area AAS members willing to host March participants.

Moderator: Mary.Mathias

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
deborakatz
New
AAS Member ID: 15027
First Name: Debora
Last Name: Katz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Room available

Post by deborakatz » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:52 pm

I live in Annapolis, MD. I have a guest room with a double bed plus another room with a twin bed. So I have room for a family of three. My husband and I plan to go to the March in DC. You are welcome to stay the night before the March and catch a ride with us to the Metro station.

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “March for Science Roommate and Housing Search”