Roomate Search

Find a roommate for the AASTCS 5 meeting. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the AASTCS 5: Radio Habitability meeting pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
raissaestrela
New
AAS Member ID: 55476
First Name: Raissa
Last Name: Estrela
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roomate Search

Post by raissaestrela » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:06 pm

Dear participants,

At the last moment, I am going to replace Prof. Adriana Valio, who will not be able to participate in this meeting. I am looking for a roommate to share the cost of the hotel room. Is anyone interested? [If one of you is interested, please let me know.]

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “AASTCS 5: Radio Exploration of Planetary Habitability Roommate Search”