Male graduate student - looking for roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Austin, TX, Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bhoscheit
New
AAS Member ID: 53923
First Name: Ben
Last Name: Hoscheit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Male graduate student - looking for roommate

Post by bhoscheit » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:25 pm

Hey all,

I'm a male graduate student looking to attend the 230th AAS Meeting, and I was hoping to find someone to split a room with (June 3rd - 8th). I have already reserved a double hotel room at the JW Marriott Austin.

Please let me know if you're interested!

New
AAS Member ID: 10179
First Name: Ron
Last Name: Samec
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Male graduate student - looking for roommate

Post by 10179 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:56 pm

I am a regular attender-presenter at the AAS meeting. I do research with undergrads. I am an older male colleague. I would like to share a room with you.
Ron Samec

Return to “Austin, TX - 230th AAS Meeting Roommate Search”