Roommate Matching - Looking for a male roommate

Find a roommate during the 16th HEAD meeting. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the 16th HEAD Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
udaraabeysekara
New
AAS Member ID: 43353
First Name: Anushka
Last Name: Abeysekara
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Looking for a male roommate

Post by udaraabeysekara » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:50 pm

I have a reservation at the Best Western Plus Kentwood Lodge. I would like to find a roommate (Male only). I am booked from the 19th to the 25th. I am a post-doc. I do not mind to share the room with any person. Please message me if you would like to split the room. I have already paid the full amount, $2,254.80. I would like to split the cost equally, $1127 for the roommate.

liubin
New
AAS Member ID: 30028
First Name: Liubin
Last Name: Pan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - Looking for a male roommate

Post by liubin » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello,

I am interested in sharing the room. Is it still available? Thank you!

Liubin

Return to “Sun Valley, ID - 16th HEAD Meeting Roommate Search”