Roommate Matching - 1 bed available - female only

Find a roommate during the 16th HEAD meeting. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the 16th HEAD Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tlewis13
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Tiffany
Last Name: Lewis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - 1 bed available - female only

Post by tlewis13 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:15 am

I have a reservation at the Sun Valley Resort for a room with 2 doubles from Aug 20-Aug 25. The daily room rate & fees is 259.00 before tax, I think. I am looking to fill the extra bed and split the cost.

I am a 6th year PhD student (female) at George Mason University in Fairfax, VA. I am open to sharing with students, postdocs, faculty, etc, but since we will meet at the conference, females only please. You can contact me at tlewis13.gmu at gmail.com or reply here. I will try to check periodically.

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Sun Valley, ID - 16th HEAD Meeting Roommate Search”