Need roommate for last night of conference

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Grapevine, TX Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LeahHuk
New
AAS Member ID: 38055
First Name: Leah
Last Name: Huk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Need roommate for last night of conference

Post by LeahHuk » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Anyone have extra space in their room for this last night of the conference (saturday)? My colleagues who booked our room are leaving this afternoon and I'm silly and booked my flight for Sunday morning.

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Grapevine TX - AAS 229th Meeting Roommate Search”