look for female roommate, I already booked the room

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Grapevine, TX Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
linziran
New
AAS Member ID: 50546
First Name: jun
Last Name: yang
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

look for female roommate, I already booked the room

Post by linziran » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi
I'm a female graduate looking for one female roommate. I have booked a room from Jan 2 - Jan 8, the hotel is called 'Motel 6 Dallas Dfw Airport N', and located at 7800 Heathrow Dr, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America. $59.79/night (including tax). If we share it, we each only need to pay 30$/night. The room is very nice, you can search it online.
Let me know if you're interested.
You may also directly send me email linziran1@gmail.com

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Grapevine TX - AAS 229th Meeting Roommate Search”