Looking for male roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Grapevine, TX Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dutomo
New
AAS Member ID: 41789
First Name: Dyas
Last Name: Utomo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for male roommate

Post by dutomo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:45 am

Hello,

I'm Dyas (grad student). I'm looking for a roommate to share the cost. I'll be staying from Jan 2nd to 8th. You don't have to stay for the whole week. Please shoot me an email to dyas.utomo@gmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks,
Dyas

dutomo
New
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Looking for male roommate

Post by dutomo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:03 am

Note that I already booked a room with two beds. I'll let them know your name as soon as I get roommate.

Thanks,
Dyas

dutomo
New

Re: Looking for male roommate - Closed

Post by dutomo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Roommate has been found. Case closed.

Return to “Grapevine TX - AAS 229th Meeting Roommate Search”