CLOSED: Looking For a Female Roomate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Grapevine, TX Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sstawins
New
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CLOSED: Looking For a Female Roomate

Post by sstawins » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:11 pm

Hello! My name is Stephanie and I am an undergraduate looking for a roommate or two for AAS from the 3rd the the 7th of January. I have already booked a room, but if you already have a room booked I can cancel that reservation. please email me directly if interested! ~ sstawins@asu.edu

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Grapevine TX - AAS 229th Meeting Roommate Search”