Closed - Roommate Matching - Male Grad Student

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Grapevine, TX Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cdieck
New
AAS Member ID: 366095
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Dieck
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Closed - Roommate Matching - Male Grad Student

Post by cdieck » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Hi folks. I have a reservation at the Gaylord Hotel from the 2nd checking out on the 7th (which can be changed if needed), and am looking to find someone willing to share the room and split the costs. Inclusive of taxes, the cost is $542.40 for the 5 nights.

I am a first year PhD student who has worked in the field for several years. If you're interested, please email me at 22dieck@cua.edu or reply to this post.
Cheers, Chris

cdieck
New
AAS Member ID: 366095
First Name: Christopher
Last Name: Dieck
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Closed - Roommate Matching - Male Grad Student

Post by cdieck » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:13 am

I have found a roommate. Thanks for the interest.

Return to “Grapevine TX - AAS 229th Meeting Roommate Search”