Female student or postdoc, room already reserved

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Grapevine, TX Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
etmeyer
New
AAS Member ID: 37074
First Name: Eileen
Last Name: Meyer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Female student or postdoc, room already reserved

Post by etmeyer » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:31 am

I'm looking for a roommate for my student, who is a senior undergraduate attending AAS for the first time. She will be needing a room from the 3rd through the 7th (leaving on the 7th in the evening). I have already booked a two-bed room at the conference hotel for her. If someone messages me I can put you in touch privately with her.

etmeyer
New
AAS Member ID: 37074
First Name: Eileen
Last Name: Meyer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Female student or postdoc, room already reserved

Post by etmeyer » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:19 pm

Hi everyone, I did get a roommate for my student, so I'm closing this topic, thanks!

Return to “Grapevine TX - AAS 229th Meeting Roommate Search”