Roommate Matching - Looking for a female roommate

Find a roommate during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Pasadena CA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dolonb
New
AAS Member ID: 39411
First Name: Dolon
Last Name: Bhattacharyya
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Looking for a female roommate

Post by dolonb » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Hi

My name is Dolon and I am a postdoc at Boston University. I am looking for a female roommate to share a room for the DPS conference. I have the room booked at the Sheraton Hotel from 10/16 till 10/21. It is a standard double bed room and the total cost of the stay is $1146.24 including taxes and fees. This will amount to $573.12 per person including taxes for the entire length of the meeting. If you are interested please email me at dolonb at bu dot edu.

Thanks
Dolon

dolonb
New
AAS Member ID: 39411
First Name: Dolon
Last Name: Bhattacharyya
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - Looking for a female roommate

Post by dolonb » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:46 pm

Found a roommate.

Return to “Pasadena CA - DPS 48th Meeting Roommate Search”