Roommate Matching - undergraduate/graduate student

Find a roommate during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Pasadena CA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sebastian Saballett
New
AAS Member ID: 53009
First Name: Sebastian
Last Name: Saballett
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - undergraduate/graduate student

Post by Sebastian Saballett » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:46 pm

I have a reservation at the Howard Johnson Pasadena. I would like to find a roommate. I am booked from the Sunday, October 16, 2016 to the Friday, October 21, 2016. I am a male undergraduate student. I would like to find another undergraduate or graduate student. Please message me if you would like to split the room. The room is about ~ $816.50 per person (plus taxes).

Thank you

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Pasadena CA - DPS 48th Meeting Roommate Search”