Roommate needed for DPS in Westin, Pasadena

Find a roommate during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Pasadena CA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vandanajha
New
AAS Member ID: 53322
First Name: vandana
Last Name: jha
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate needed for DPS in Westin, Pasadena

Post by vandanajha » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:40 pm

This is for sharing a room at the DPS, Pasadena.
I have a reservation at the Westin, Pasadena. I would like to find a roommate. I am booked from Oct 16th to the Oct 21. I am a post-doc at NASA Ames. I would like to find someone to share my room, preferably female. Please message me if you would like to split the room cost. The room is about ~$215/2 per person and taxes. It is very close to the conference venue.
Thank you.
Vandana

vandanajha
New
AAS Member ID: 53322
First Name: vandana
Last Name: jha
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate needed for DPS in Westin, Pasadena

Post by vandanajha » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:18 pm

This is for sharing a room at the DPS, Pasadena.
I have a reservation at the Westin, Pasadena. I would like to find a roommate. I am booked from Oct 16th to the Oct 21. I am a post-doc at NASA Ames. I would like to find someone to share my room, preferably female. Please message me if you would like to split the room cost. The room is about ~$215/2 per person and taxes. It is very close to the conference venue.
Thank you.
Vandana[/quote]

dolonb
New
AAS Member ID: 39411
First Name: Dolon
Last Name: Bhattacharyya

Re: Roommate needed for DPS in Westin, Pasadena

Post by dolonb » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Hi Vandana,

I am looking for a room too. Just curious if you have found a roommate yet? I am a post-doc at Boston University. Let me know either way.

Thanks
Dolon

Return to “Pasadena CA - DPS 48th Meeting Roommate Search”