Roommate Matching - Male (Senior) Undergraduate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the San Diego CA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wabehn
New
First Name: Wyatt
Last Name: Behn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Male (Senior) Undergraduate

Post by wabehn » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:17 am

I am a senior undergraduate presenting during a poster session on Monday. I have a grant that is covering most of the travel costs, but the Hilton is quite expensive unless I split a room (possibly with multiple people). I haven't booked yet, but I'm willing to work out the arrangement of booking and splitting the cost.

I will be flying in Sunday (6/12) and leaving on Wednesday (6/15) [Note: this is one day earlier than the conference ends]. So if there is anyone else leaving a day early and wanting to share a room please let me know.

I'm 22, laid back, and willing to sleep on the floor if necessary.

-Wyatt

arunkannawadi
New
AAS Member ID: 45607
First Name: Arun
Last Name: Kannawadi Jayaraman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - Male (Senior) Undergraduate

Post by arunkannawadi » Thu May 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Hi

Have you booked a room yet? Are you still open to the option of sharing a room?

snova
New
AAS Member ID: 22143
First Name: Jeffrey
Last Name: Payne

Re: Roommate Matching - Male (Senior) Undergraduate

Post by snova » Fri May 27, 2016 3:45 pm

I have a room with two queen beds at the Hilton booked for 6/12-6/15. Older male, quiet, easy to get along with. Would like to decrease costs too.

Return to “San Diego CA - AAS 228th Meeting Roommate Search”