Roommate Matching- Male Grad Student

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the San Diego CA Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mhank
New
AAS Member ID: 40376
First Name: Matthew
Last Name: Hankins
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching- Male Grad Student

Post by mhank » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:55 pm

Hello,

I'm a male grad student looking to split a room with someone at the upcoming AAS meeting. I'm a relatively laid back person and fairly easy to get along with. I currently have not booked a room yet but I'd like to soon. I would prefer to stay at the conference hotel or somewhere relatively close by. I'm planning on arriving on Sunday (6/12) and leaving the Thursday (6/16). If you're looking for a roommate please send me a message.

Best,
Matt

bbrout
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Bruce
Last Name: Rout
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching- Male Grad Student

Post by bbrout » Tue May 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi, I'm a Canadian and giving a talk on the 13th. I have a room booked from the 12th to the night of the 15th. If you would like to share, that would be great. I'm male and 67 years old. Also pretty laid back.

arunkannawadi
New
AAS Member ID: 45607
First Name: Arun
Last Name: Kannawadi Jayaraman

Re: Roommate Matching- Male Grad Student

Post by arunkannawadi » Thu May 12, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi

Are any of you still looking for a (male) roommate?

Return to “San Diego CA - AAS 228th Meeting Roommate Search”