Female roommate Jan. 4-8; room is booked

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bsmart
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Brianna
Last Name: Smart
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Female roommate Jan. 4-8; room is booked

Post by bsmart » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:14 pm

I'm a female graduate student with a room (~$320 per night with taxes, so ~160 per night if split) booked for the 4th through the 8th. I'm looking to share with a female undergrad/graduate/post-doc/etc. Please contact me at bsmart -AT- astro -DOT- wisc -DOT- edu.

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”