Roommate Matching - male roommate wanted for Jan 4 - 9

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JonBartz
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Jonathan
Last Name: Labadie-Bartz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - male roommate wanted for Jan 4 - 9

Post by JonBartz » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:03 pm

I am a male graduate student at Lehigh University, looking for one (or two) roommate(s) for the conference hotel, the Gaylord Palms Resort. My interests include attending astronomy conferences, staying at hotels, and frisbee. I plan to check in on Monday the 4th, and will be checking out on Saturday the 9th. I have not yet reserved a room, since the rates are different for 3 guests vs. 2 guests. If you are interested, please reply below or email me at jml612 "at" lehigh.edu . In your response, if you could also indicate whether or not you would be willing to do a triple room (rather than a double), that would be helpful!

Thanks,
-Jon

Trinhd2
New
AAS Member ID: 50902
First Name: Donald
Last Name: Trinh
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - male roommate wanted for Jan 4 - 9

Post by Trinhd2 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi, I am a third year male undergraduate at the University of California Irvine. I am willing to share with three roommates. My email is trinhd2 'at' uci.edu.

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”