Roommate Matching - looking for a roommate for Jan 4th - 8th

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chadwickcasp
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Chadwick
Last Name: Casper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - looking for a roommate for Jan 4th - 8th

Post by chadwickcasp » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Hello! I'm a 9th semester male undergraduate student from Berkeley. I will be in Florida from the 4th to the 8th, and I am in search of a roommate to split the cost of a room. Please message me or post below if interested!

jahearn
New
AAS Member ID: 51486
First Name: Joseph
Last Name: Ahearn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - looking for a roommate for Jan 4th -

Post by jahearn » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:52 pm

Hello! I'm a 27-year-old male undergraduate student from U of Illinois. I fly in on the 3rd and out on the 9th. If you'd like to split a room, shoot me an email at jahearn2@illinois.edu.

Trinhd2
New
AAS Member ID: 50902
First Name: Donald
Last Name: Trinh

Re: Roommate Matching - looking for a roommate for Jan 4th -

Post by Trinhd2 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:38 pm

Hey, are any of you still available for rooming? I am a third year male undergraduate at the University of California Irvine. I am willing to share with three roommates. My email is trinhd2 'at' uci.edu.

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”