Roommate Matching-- postdoc or professor room-mate needed

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dgrin1
New
AAS Member ID: 34931
First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Grin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching-- postdoc or professor room-mate needed

Post by dgrin1 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi there -- I'm looking for a postdoc or higher rank room-mate. I'm male, 34, visiting from U Chicago, and will be there Saturday evening the 2nd of January through Thursday Afternoon the 7th. I'm fine sharing for some or all of the time, with fractions paid split accordingly. Please email me (dgrin@kicp.uchicago.edu) or post here if you are interested...

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”