Roommate Matching- Looking for two more for four person-room

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
extragsam
New
AAS Member ID: 51177
First Name: Sam
Last Name: LaPorte
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching- Looking for two more for four person-room

Post by extragsam » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:09 pm

Hello!

My name is Sam LaPorte and I'm a senior undergrad at Penn State. Gautam Nagaraj (an undergrad at North Carolina University) and I are looking for two more to share a four-person room at the Gaylord Palms Resort. We're both planning on arriving on the 4th and staying for the entire conference. The rate would be $57 per night, so $228 or $285 in total depending on if you leave on Friday or Saturday. If you're interested feel free to contact one or both of us at our respective e-mails (sjl5346@psu.edu for me and grnagara@ncsu.edu for Gautam), or just reply to this thread and we'll get in touch that way.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

-Sam

extragsam
New
AAS Member ID: 51177
First Name: Sam
Last Name: LaPorte
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching- Looking for two more for four person-

Post by extragsam » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:01 pm

Update: We've found a third person. If anyone wants to join and be our fourth we'd be happy to have you.

gmanagaraj
New
First Name: Gautam
Last Name: Nagaraj

Re: Roommate Matching- Looking for two more for four person-

Post by gmanagaraj » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Update: we have found a 4th person. We hope that any of you still looking for a roommate are able to find one or more.

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”