Roomate Matching - female undergrad/grad/postdoc roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
carolinar
New
AAS Member ID: 50675
First Name: Carolina
Last Name: Rodriguez
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roomate Matching - female undergrad/grad/postdoc roommate

Post by carolinar » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:06 am

I am Carolina a 4th year grad student. I am in the search of a female roommate to split the cost of a room at the conference hotel.
I plan to check in on Jan 3 and check out on Jan 8 or Jan 9. I haven't made the reservation yet but I would like to do so as soon as possible.
If you are interested, please reply below or send me a message.

kaplant
New
AAS Member ID: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roomate Matching - female undergrad/grad/postdoc roommat

Post by kaplant » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:23 am

Hi Carolina,
Are you still looking for a roommate? I'm planning to arrive on the 4th and leave on the 8th. I'm a 4th year undergrad. My email is kaplant@ucsc.edu.

--Kathryn

kbansal
New
AAS Member ID: 50754
First Name: Karishma
Last Name: bansal

Post by kbansal » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:40 am

Hi,
Are you still looking for a roommate? I am a second-year grad student.
Thanks.

carolinar
New
AAS Member ID: 50675
First Name: Carolina
Last Name: Rodriguez

Post by carolinar » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:03 pm

Hey! I found someone to share the room from Jan 4 to Jan 8. I am still looking for someone to share the room from Jan 8 to Jan 10.
If you are interested please send me a message!

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”