Roommate Matching - looking for a roommate for (EDIT) 4 - 8

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chadwickcasp
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Chadwick
Last Name: Casper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - looking for a roommate for (EDIT) 4 - 8

Post by chadwickcasp » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Hello! I'm a male undergraduate student from Berkeley. I will be in Florida from the 3rd to the 7th, and I am in search of a roommate to split the cost of a room at the conference hotel preferably. Please message me or post below if interested.
Last edited by chadwickcasp on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

juliafowlerm
New
AAS Member ID: 51369
First Name: Julia
Last Name: Fowler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - looking for a roommate for 3rd - 7th

Post by juliafowlerm » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:59 pm

Hey! I'm looking for a roomie!
Are you leaving a day early, though?
If so I might try to find another human.
Feel free to email me: juliafowlerm@gmail.com

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”