Roommate Matching- female undergrad 3rd-8th

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ahashimo
New
First Name: Amanda
Last Name: Hashimoto
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching- female undergrad 3rd-8th

Post by ahashimo » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:18 pm

Hello! I am a female junior undergrad looking for a female undergrad roommate to split the cost of the room from January 3rd through the 8th. I will arrive in the evening on Sunday and leave in the morning on Friday! Please post below or message me if interested!

Amanda

juliafowlerm
New
AAS Member ID: 51369
First Name: Julia
Last Name: Fowler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching- female undergrad 3rd-8th

Post by juliafowlerm » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Hey! D'you still need a roommate.
I'm a senior undergrad also looking for a roommate!

ahashimo
New
First Name: Amanda
Last Name: Hashimoto

Post by ahashimo » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:12 pm

Hey juliafowlerm! I actually do still need a roommate. I haven't booked a room yet though!

esperlman
New
AAS Member ID: 12818
First Name: Eric
Last Name: Perlman

Post by esperlman » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:37 am

Hi,

I also have a undergrad student in need of a room. She'd reply herself, but she is in China for the next week and cannot do so right now due to their internet blocks. Let me know if you still need a roommate and I can have Lily respond back to you.

Eric

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”