Seeking Undergrad Female 3rd-9th

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lfulmer
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Leah
Last Name: Fulmer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Seeking Undergrad Female 3rd-9th

Post by lfulmer » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:49 pm

I am a junior undergraduate student looking for a female roommate arriving Jan 3rd and leaving the morning of the 9th. I have not booked the room yet, but would like to book soon. Please message me if interested in splitting a room. If you already have arrangements for a multiple person room and need a third roommate I am also interested in that. My e-mail is lfulmer@wisc.edu.
Leah Fulmer

KunyangLi
New
AAS Member ID: 50679
First Name: Kunyang
Last Name: Li
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Seeking Undergrad Female 3rd-9th

Post by KunyangLi » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:12 pm

Hi Leah,

I'm Kunyang Li a female junior undergrad from Florida Institute of Technology. Are you still seeking for roommate from Jan 3rd to 9th? I'd like to be your roommate because I have the same schedule. Please contact me if you need more information, thank you. :)

Kunyang Li

KunyangLi
New
AAS Member ID: 50679
First Name: Kunyang
Last Name: Li

Re: Seeking Undergrad Female 3rd-9th

Post by KunyangLi » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:16 pm

btw lik213@my.fit.edu is my email address. Thank you.

Kunyang Li

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”