Roommate Matching - looking for male 3rd-9th

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brose
New
AAS Member ID: 46976
First Name: Benjamin
Last Name: Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - looking for male 3rd-9th

Post by brose » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:10 pm

I have a room at the Gaylord Palms, checking in on the 3rd and out on the 9th. I am looking for a roommate.

I am a 4th year graduate student. If you want more information leave a message below or email me at brose3@nd.edu

hopehhchen
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Hope
Last Name: Chen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - looking for male 3rd-9th

Post by hopehhchen » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Hey,

I'm a fifth-year grad student, and I'm interested in sharing the room with you. I also plan to fly in on the 3rd and leave on the 9th. If you are interested, please send an email to hhchen@cfa.harvard.edu.

Thanks,

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”