Roommate Matching-- looking for male roomate (anylevel).

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ALEX_MANZEWITSCH
New
AAS Member ID: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching-- looking for male roomate (anylevel).

Post by ALEX_MANZEWITSCH » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:24 pm

To Whom it May Concern

I will be staying at the Gaylord Palms Hotel for the AAS meeting and am looking for either an undergraduate or postgraduate male to room and split the cost with. I am planning to arrive at the hotel around 5:30 PM on January 4 and leave around 7:00 AM on January 8. I have not yet reserved a room but am planning to get the most basic one (approximately $100 a night per person if the cost is split in half). Please reply with your contact information if you are interested. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely

Alex Manzewitsch

jessehope
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: jesse
Last Name: ickes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching-- looking for male roomate (anylevel).

Post by jessehope » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:14 pm

I am a 4th year undergrad looking for a roommate from jan 4-8 also. email me at "jesse.ickes@hope.edu" if you are still interested.

DavidRice
New
AAS Member ID: 50446
First Name: David
Last Name: Rice

Re: Roommate Matching-- looking for male roomate (anylevel).

Post by DavidRice » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:46 pm

I am also a 4th year undergraduate male looking for a roommate on the same days. If you are still in need of roommate (although Jesse posted first), email me at drice986 [at] gmail.com.

-David Rice

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”