Roommate Matching: Looking for undergrad roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hkurtz
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Heather
Last Name: Kurtz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching: Looking for undergrad roommate

Post by hkurtz » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:04 am

I am a senior undergraduate student and am looking for a roommate, preferably female and of similar age (undergrad/grad). I have not booked a room yet but plan to be there Monday the 4th to Friday the 8th . Please message me if you would like to split the room.
Heather Kurtz

mheil1
New
AAS Member ID: 51343
First Name: M Nicole
Last Name: Heil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching: Looking for undergrad roommate

Post by mheil1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello!

I am also a senior undergraduate attending the conference and I was planning on attending form the 4th to the 8th as well; would you like to split the cost and room together? I'm not quite sure how splitting the cost will work as my university usually pays for hotel rooms with a credit card, but I'm sure they could figure something out. Email me at mheil@stevenson.edu if you still need a roommate.

mill5845
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Clare
Last Name: Miller

Re: Roommate Matching: Looking for undergrad roommate

Post by mill5845 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:11 am

I am also a senior undergraduate looking to room with someone from the 4th-8th. I don't know if you still need a roommate or would want to be in a 3 person room, but you can email me at mill5845@morris.umn.edu if you are interested in rooming together.
Clare Miller

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”