Roommate Matching - female ~postdoc roommate for Jan 2-9

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cesharon
New
AAS Member ID: 35935
First Name: Chelsea
Last Name: Sharon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - female ~postdoc roommate for Jan 2-9

Post by cesharon » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:57 pm

I am a female postdoc at Cornell and I'll be coming down for both the AAS meeting proper and the CAE workshop for the two preceding days. I am look for another woman to split the room with, preferably someone near the same age (senior grad student, postdoc, or junior faculty are all good!). To make things simple in terms of splitting the bill, I have a strong preference for anyone who is also coming down early for any of the pre-conference workshops - I'll be attending the CAE Tier 1 Teaching workshop. I haven't booked a room yet, but I am looking for someone who is also arriving on Saturday Jan 2 and then leaving on Saturday Jan 9. Let me know if you're interested!

rmatson
New
AAS Member ID: 25403
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - female ~postdoc roommate for Jan 2-9

Post by rmatson » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Are you still looking for a roommate? I am a senior (female) grad student attending a workshop and the meeting Jan 2-8.

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”