Roommate Matching - Looking for female grad/postdoc roommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Kissimmee FL Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
liuyip
New
AAS Member ID: 41779
First Name: Liuyi
Last Name: Pei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Looking for female grad/postdoc roommate

Post by liuyip » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:00 pm

I am looking for a female roommate to split the cost of lodging at the conference hotel (Gaylord Palms). I am a 6th year grad student and would prefer another older grad student or post doc.

My dates are: check-in Monday Jan 4th, check-out Friday Jan 8th

I haven't made the reservation yet since they need the names of both guests. Please message me if you'd like to split the room.

Liuyi Pei

aruizvel
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Alma
Last Name: Ruiz-Velasco
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - Looking for female grad/postdoc room

Post by aruizvel » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:40 pm

have you found anyone?

kbansal
New
AAS Member ID: 50754
First Name: Karishma
Last Name: bansal

Re: Roommate Matching - Looking for female grad/postdoc room

Post by kbansal » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:36 am

Are you still looking for a roommate?

Return to “Kissimmee FL - AAS 227th Meeting Roommate Search”