Roommate Matching - Looking for Roommate

Find a roommate during ESS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Waikoloa HI Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mcjohnson
New
AAS Member ID: 36097
First Name: Marshall
Last Name: Johnson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Looking for Roommate

Post by mcjohnson » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:00 pm

I have a reservation at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott and would like to find a roommate. I am booked from Sunday Nov. 29 to Friday Dec. 4 for a garden/mountain view room. I am a grad student at the University of Texas at Austin and would like to find a grad student or postdoc roommate. Please message me if you would like to split the room. The room cost would be $72.50 per person per night (plus taxes and fees).

Thanks,
Marshall Johnson

azariven
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Zhuchang
Last Name: Zhan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - Looking for Roommate

Post by azariven » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:33 am

Hi,
I'm a phd student from MIT, are you still looking for a room mate?
If so, please email me at zzhan@mit.edu and we can discuss further.

Return to “Waikoloa HI - ESS III Meeting Roommate Search”