Roommate Matching -- Female Grad Student or Postdoc

Find a roommate during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MaryamT
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Maryam
Last Name: Tabeshian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching -- Female Grad Student or Postdoc

Post by MaryamT » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:20 pm

Hello All,

I know it is the last minute but I was wondering if there is still someone who hasn't booked a room and needs a roommate during the DPS meeting. I am a 4th year PhD student in Canada and have a room booked with two queen beds at the conference hotel from Saturday to Friday (Nov. 7-13). I am looking for a female graduate student or postdoc to share the room with. The cost of the room is 1870.92 USD for 7 nights (taxes and fees included). Of course if you are staying for a shorter period of time, we would only split the costs for the nights that you are there and I will take care of the rest. Email me if you are interested:

maryam.ny@gmail.com

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Washington DC - DPS 47th Meeting Roommate Search”