Saturday night female roommate

Find a roommate during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
francesca
New
AAS Member ID: 46201
First Name: Francesca
Last Name: Scipioni
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Saturday night female roommate

Post by francesca » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Hi!
I'm a post-doc and I'm looking for a female roommate for Saturday night, November 7th.
I booked a two bads and one bath room in the Radison hotel close to the DCA airport. The room cost is $95 and include free wi-fi.

Thanks,
Francesca

anahguima
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Ana
Last Name: Guimaraes
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Saturday night female roommate

Post by anahguima » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:56 am

Hi Francesca,

I will arrive on Saturday morning, but at Dulles.
When do you arrive? Are you planning to visit Washington?

Cheers. Ana.

Return to “Washington DC - DPS 47th Meeting Roommate Search”