Roommate matching- Searching for female roommate

Find a roommate during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cindyyoung
New
AAS Member ID: 44131
First Name: Cindy
Last Name: Young
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate matching- Searching for female roommate

Post by cindyyoung » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi,

I have a reservation at the conference hotel and would like to find a roommate. I have booked Nov. 8-14. I am a post-doc and would like to find another post-doc or older graduate student to share the cost. The room is about $125 per person per night (plus taxes and fees). Please message me if interested.

dolonb
New
AAS Member ID: 39411
First Name: Dolon
Last Name: Bhattacharyya
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate matching- Searching for female roommate

Post by dolonb » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:39 am

Hi

My name is Dolon and I am a 6th year graduate student at Boston University. I am also looking for a roommate for the meeting. I will be staying for the entire meeting and if you have not yet gotten a roommate, I would love to share the room with you for the entire meeting. Let me know your status.

Thanks
Dolon

cindyyoung
New
AAS Member ID: 44131
First Name: Cindy
Last Name: Young

Post by cindyyoung » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:22 am

Hi Dolon,

Sounds good to me. My email address is:

cindy.young@eas.gatech.edu

Please write to my email if still interested, and we will work out the details.

Best,

Cindy

anahguima
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Ana
Last Name: Guimaraes

Post by anahguima » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Hi Cindy,

I was deciding to join the DPS just last Friday, so, now I am on rush.
Do you and your already found roommate be ok in sharing with another post-doc ?
I have a reduce found and I am trying to find a accommodation around, but it is quite hard to combine price and distance. I have no idea how is Washington area, which are the dangerous places, etc. So, I would be happy to have a sure place to be.
Thanks.

Return to “Washington DC - DPS 47th Meeting Roommate Search”