Roommate matching-- Looking for female student roommate

Find a roommate during DPS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Washington DC Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
smackenziefrance
New
AAS Member ID: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate matching-- Looking for female student roommate

Post by smackenziefrance » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Hi!

My name is Shannon and I'm a female graduate student looking for a female grad student/post doc roommate. I've reserved a room at the conference hotel for Sun-Friday. At $249 a night, we can split the total cost, paying $622.5 each.

Please message me if you're interested!

k.frantseva
New
First Name: Kateryna
Last Name: Frantseva
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate matching-- Looking for female student roommate

Post by k.frantseva » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:49 am

--
Last edited by k.frantseva on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

smackenziefrance
New

Post by smackenziefrance » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:08 am

Topic closed -- I've found a roommate.

anahguima
New
First Name: Ana
Last Name: Guimaraes

Post by anahguima » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:08 am

Would you be interesting in a third roommate? Maybe we can still change for a bigger room. Thanks.

MaryamT
New
First Name: Maryam
Last Name: Tabeshian

Post by MaryamT » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:10 pm

anahguima wrote:Would you be interesting in a third roommate? Maybe we can still change for a bigger room. Thanks.
Hello Anah,

Have you been able to find a roommate? I am a 4th year PhD student in Canada and have a room booked with two queen beds at the conference hotel from Saturday to Friday (Nov. 7-13). I am also looking for a female (graduate student or postdoc) to share the room with; and if you like, I'd be happy to share a room with you. The cost is 1870.92 USD for 7 nights, but if you are staying for a shorter period of time, that's OK and we would only split the costs for the nights that you are there. Email me if you are interested:

maryam.ny@gmail.com

Return to “Washington DC - DPS 47th Meeting Roommate Search”