Roommate Matching - Looking for graduate student roommate

Find a roommate during the TESS 2015 Summit. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Indianapolis IN Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
xussui
New
AAS Member ID: 48241
First Name: Shaosui
Last Name: Xu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Looking for graduate student roommate

Post by xussui » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:51 am

Hi,

I am a grad student at UM and have a reservation at the Westin. I would like to find a female roommate. Please message me if you would like to split the room. The cancellation of the reservation is free of charge before April 23 so it's alright if you have a reservation as well. My email address is xussui@umich.edu

Thanks,
Shaosui

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Indianapolis, IN - TESS 2015 Summit Roommate Search”