Roommate Matching - Adult Male Teacher looking for rommate

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Honolulu HI Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
carpecaelum
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Fred
Last Name: Higgins
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate Matching - Adult Male Teacher looking for rommate

Post by carpecaelum » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:22 pm

I have yet to book a hotel but would prefer Hyatt or Sheraton Waikiki. Can't do Sheraton Princess as that is reserved for students apparently.
Will be staying nights of Aug 2-13, but could accommodate a fair portion of that. I teach High School Astronomy and my school has awarded me the funds for hotel with a roomie.
Would love to not have to shell out some of my own money.

ejurua
New
First Name: Edward
Last Name: Jurua
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate Matching - Adult Male Teacher looking for romma

Post by ejurua » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:59 am

Dear,

I will be attending the conference for the two weeks. I intend to arrive on 2 August and leave on 15th August. I would like to share the room with you for the period you are available. I am a Ugandan and teaching at the university. Let me know if you are happy sharing the room with me.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Edward Jurua

carpecaelum
New
First Name: Fred
Last Name: Higgins

Post by carpecaelum » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:27 pm

Edward,

I would be most pleased to share the cost of the room for the duration of the meeting. What I look forward to most is be able to meet someone whose background and culture is entirely different from mine. I have already reserved the room, we will settle the financial arrangements when I arrive. My flight arrives Sunday, August 2, shortly after noon in Honolulu. See you then.

ejurua
New
First Name: Edward
Last Name: Jurua

Post by ejurua » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:56 am

Dear,

Thank you very much. I am happy to share the costs of the accommodation with you. I guess this will be sorted when we meet in Honolulu Hawaii. My email address is ejurua@gmail.com. I would appreciate if you could send me your email address so that we keep communication by email.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Edward

Return to “Honolulu HI - IAU/AAS 29th General Assembly Meeting Roommate Search”