Looking for room share 2-12 August

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Honolulu HI Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
alongobardi
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Alessia
Last Name: Longobardi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for room share 2-12 August

Post by alongobardi » Thu May 21, 2015 11:19 am

I am a grad student (female) and will be attending the conference from the 2nd of August to the 12th (date of checkout) of August.

Anyone interested in sharing a room with me during this period then get in contact.

mridusmita
New
First Name: MRIDUSMITA
Last Name: BURAGOHAIN
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Looking for room share 2-12 August

Post by mridusmita » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:18 am

Hello,

I am looking for a room mate from August 2 -5 (tentatively). I am an Indian Ph.D female student aged 25. I already posted twice in the forum, but didn't get any positive response. If there is still a chance for me to be your rommie so that we can split the cost, please mail me at ms.mridusmita@gmail.com. I understand that our dates are not matching, but you can have another roommate for the rest of the days who are attending the assembly in the 2nd week. I am looking forward to have a reply.

With regards,

Mridusmita
Last edited by mridusmita on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

mridusmita
New
First Name: MRIDUSMITA
Last Name: BURAGOHAIN

Re: Looking for room share 2-12 August

Post by mridusmita » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:23 am

Hello,

I am looking for a room mate from August 2 -5 (tentatively). I am an Indian Ph.D female student aged 25. I already posted twice in the forum, but didn't get any positive response. If there is still a chance for me to be your rommie so that we can split the cost, please mail me at ms.mridusmita@gmail.com. I understand that our dates are not matching, but you can have another roommate for the rest of the days who are attending the assembly in the 2nd week. I am looking forward to have a reply.

With regards,

Mridusmita

Return to “Honolulu HI - IAU/AAS 29th General Assembly Meeting Roommate Search”