Roommate matching (grad student or post grad)

Find a roommate during AAS meetings. You must log in to post. Click the Register or Login link to create a username and password. Check out the Honolulu HI Meeting Pages for more information about the meeting.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
leungyingchi
New
AAS Member ID: 0
First Name: Ying Chi
Last Name: Leung
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Roommate matching (grad student or post grad)

Post by leungyingchi » Fri May 08, 2015 3:23 am

Hi everyone,

I have a reservation at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel. I would like to find a roommate. I am booked from the 2 Aug to the 14Aug. I am a female graduate student. I would like to find another female graduate student or post doc. Please message me if you would like to split the room. The room is about ~$68.5 per person per night (plus taxes).

starrywheat
New
First Name: Suet Ying
Last Name: Mak
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Roommate matching (grad student or post grad)

Post by starrywheat » Wed May 13, 2015 11:31 am

Hi I am a postdoc, also looking for hotel sharing during 10 Aug-16/15 Aug.
I am not sure if I fit with yours slot, since the price is for student only.
But I guess if you are the one who booked it, then you can get that price, right?
So if that's the case, I am interested in sharing.

cpeters
New
AAS Member ID: 39264
First Name: Christina
Last Name: Peters

Post by cpeters » Thu May 14, 2015 2:10 pm

I'm a female grad student and I will be attending the conference during the second week as well. I would be interested in sharing a room at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani.

mridusmita
New
First Name: MRIDUSMITA
Last Name: BURAGOHAIN

Post by mridusmita » Sat May 16, 2015 2:44 am

Hello,

I also submitted a post in the forum just now. After that only, I saw your post. I am a female Ph.D student fro India aged 25. I am planning to get a reservation in "Sheraton Princess Kaiulani" from August 2-7. As you are staying for a longer period, you may want to share your room with me for the 1st week and then may switch to another roommate who is looking for a room for the 2nd week, If it sounds a good idea to you, please let me know. You can mail me directly in "ms.mridusmita@gmail.com".

Regards,
Mridusmita

Return to “Honolulu HI - IAU/AAS 29th General Assembly Meeting Roommate Search”